Sunday 2 March 2008

Travel Plans

Wow. It really happened. I'm actually making one of these blog things. So here's the deal. I guess I feel like you need something worthwhile to say to actually have people read about you. So here we go...I'm taking David on his first international travel experience. We leave this week for the Philippines! We can't wait...well I can't. Dave is just a little worried that he may die there, even though he's been vaccinated (an experience he doesn't look on fondly). I keep trying to explain that its just like Mexico, but more rural, hotter weather, and the cockroaches fly. We'll keep you posted. 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Here's to you kelly and you blog! It is so much fun to keep up with friends and family this way. I love it!

Danika said...

Happy blogging! I love this template & started with it, but had problems so I had to switch. You can check out my blog at:
www.danikapark.blogspot.com
Have a great time in the Phillipines - can't wait to hear about it. Unfortunately I'm not your VT anymore. :(