Saturday 13 December 2008

Twilight




Made you look. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I must admit, I didn't read the books, see the movies or design a handmade shirt with puff-paint to wait in line at Wal-Mart at midnight to get the last book. (I love you Randi and Dena!) But, I have been and currently am obsessed with a variety of other trends. So what can I say, you know? Books I am currently reading are, of course, the proverbial "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" as well as "What to Expect When you are Expecting." That is catchy, isn't it. Just finished Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" and next will be C.S. Lewis' "A Grief Observed".

5 comments:

Felisha said...

How far along are you? You should read all the books, it would keep your mind busy! I enjoyed all of them! Miss you!

Meredith said...

You are funny. Angels and Demons was a great read. Girlfriend's and what to expect are the only pregancy and parenting books I have ever read. All my other amazing wisdom? Self taught! LOL! My sister obsesses over parenting books and preggo books. Meh...not for me. But if you need recommendations she likes Baby-Wise and Happiest Baby on the Block.

Unknown said...

umm... your should get into marketing... I bet your got TONS of traffic to your blog from that little "gotcha".
How did you like Angels and Demons? Interesting junk huh? I read that one a family vay-cay about 4 years ago when i was bored out of my mind.

Felisha said...

I was going to tell you that you should read, "Healthy sleep habits, happy child." by Marc Weissbluth. It is the book that saved my life! The 3rd kid later, we are finally doing it from the beginning and what a difference it has made. He is a great sleeper! Good luck and enjoy!

logan t. daly said...

grief observed is amazing!! one of my favorites!

im about 3/4 through mere christianity (spelling?) and its pretty crazy how much his views line up with our crazy little cult