Sunday 13 September 2009

A NAME AND A BLESSING...and a Blessing...and a Blessing...and a Blessing...and a Blessing

Baby Kai finally received his baby blessing last week. We decided to bless him up in Pinetop in the ward I grew up in. What can I say, I'm nostalgic. The best part was that my sister's baby was blessed at the same time, as well as a FAMILY WITH TRIPLETS. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Not to mention the fact that it was Labor Day weekend in the mountains (tons of visitors).





Check out the bow tie. Very fancy.







Dave wants him to be a soccer player, but what can you do when the baseball outfit is too cute?






Kai laughing with his Great-Grandmother.



Can we go home yet?

7 comments:

KacieFlake said...

I love our babies. They should be neighbors.

Randi said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! You've got some cute little babies there.

Evon said...

You have such a cute family!

The Pritchard Party said...

He's SO handsome! I LOVE the baseball outfit... and Kacie's baby is super cute too. How fun!

Kim Wilcken said...

What a beautiful little boy! He is absolutely adorable!!!

Kelly said...

Dang that's a lotta babies for one sacrament meeting! Kai suuuuure is a sweeite. :)

Kristy said...

I love that you and Kacie got to bless your babies on the same day.

Such cute cousins! And already in matching outfits!!??!!! LOVE IT!