Monday 6 October 2008

A little bored...



I haven't made a post in a while and I was asking myself why. I guess I don't have pictures of anything that has happened lately. Either because nothing camera-worthy has happened, or because I haven't taken a picture, I do not know. So for a quick update, we will be returning home soon and I am actually getting excited to return to the valley of the sun! Dave has been working hard everyday and I have been working part-time at a little art gallery. Whelp, that's it. How 'bout something inspiring. Read it this morning in Ralph Waldo Emerson's essay "Self-Reliance". "It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after your own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude."

1 comment:

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Well thanks, ya know I need to make up a nickname for you.... ummmmmm, wellllllll, ...., i guess we'll just have to stay with, opps, i better not say it, i forgot you haven't told people yet! I'll text you