Saturday 11 October 2008

Our new obsession...



What do you do if you don't have a tv, you are too cheap to rent movies (okay, besides redbox) and you don't want to sit around and play card games all night? Well friends, I'm happy to say we've discovered free online episodes of prime time television series. Our new vice is LOST. We can't get enough! It doesn't help that each episode ends rediculously suspenseful. Normally you would have no choice than to wait another week to see what happens, but with the next episode being a click away, you end up watching one more, then one more, then one more until you fall asleep having nightmares about Mr. Locke. Ahhh, we love it!



P.S. We're only on season 2, so don't go ruining anything for us. Thanks, bye bye.

8 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Um yep! When we discovered them online my husband and I huddled around our computer till like 2 in the morning many nights. Watching them back to back is the best, it is torture to have to wait a week.

Danika said...

Okay, I lost your email address AGAIN! I swear I saved it. I'm losing my mind. Did you get the emails I sent you? I never heard back from you. When are you coming back to AZ? Let me know so I know whether to mail you the baby shower invite or not (it's next Sat the 18th). My email is danikapark [at] yahoo [dot] com

Merkley Jiating said...

This is how I got through the first month or two as a branch manager. I would watch them for hours! Enjoy!

Meredith said...

We have all 3 seasons available on DVD - if you were here, I would let you use them so you don't have to watch on the computer! But, LOST, anyway you can get it, is SO good. We started with season 2 and had to go back and watch all of season 1 within a week or two. It was nuts. We are now working our way thru 24.

Erin said...

I should have told you about this a LONG time ago!! When I first started out as a stay at home mom, I would have to pry myself away from the computer to get other things done. I was totally obsessed with this show! So good.

Ben and Dena said...

I'll have to see if I can get Ben into it! Hey, I tagged you, check out my blog for details!

Micah and Aaron said...

We absolutely LOVE Lost!!! One of our first dates was getting together to watch Lost. We have all the season dvds so if you guys need to catch up before the new season let us know!!!

Lynnae said...

Hey Kelly, I found you through someone one else's blog. We have watched a few of Lost. We are a big fan of the Unit. You might try it. We tivo everything because our schedules are so crazy that we are never home when they are on.