Monday 17 November 2008

Blog Drop-Out

Sorry I've been such a lame blogger. I suppose I'm lucky you are even reading this. After checking back 4 times only to find the same old LOST post, you probably vowed never to check my blog again.

Whelp, we are back in lovely AZ. We LOVED our time in Denver with Dave's company, Icon. On our way back home, we made a few stops. Check them out.



My personal favorite, Four Corners on the Navajo reservation. They charge like 3 bucks a person to get in. I pulled up, thought about it and didn't think I had quite 6 dollars. So I hand them my mastercard, then get a look like, "What, do you think I get a phone signal in my hut out here in the middle of nowhere? Go by some frybread, dear."



Gotta love Dave. He humors my archeological whims when he would rather spend our tourist dollars elsewhere.







3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

That 4 should be more like 400. Or just 4 times a day. Yeah, that's about right.

KacieFlake said...

Love the fall trail picture.

Lynnae said...

Welcome back. I love the four corners as long as I don't have to live there anymore. : ) It's fun to visit and close to Durango.