Monday 29 June 2009

Back from the Dead...or uh, Birth

Hey Friends! I haven't had internet access in a while so I feel alive again! I am excited to be able to check out your blogs again! We've been traveling a lot with David's job, but we are all doing great. I can't believe Kai is 6 weeks old! I have had such an awesome postpardom experience. I feel great! Feels like things are back to normal (by that I mean finally catching up on the Bachelorette).

Here is a glimpse into his little life:

My Happy Face


Thriller (MJ Homage)



The Bed Bug



His Handsome Face



Bath Time



When Dad Does His Hair



Dreaming of Putting the Moves on a Girl Already?


A Quick Phone Chat


He Knows He Has Cool Hair!


Do you understand now why I am in love with this?

14 comments:

Julie said...

FUN pictures!! :) He is very studly you two!

Vudochki said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! He's a great mix of the two of you! Glad to hear the 3 of you are doing well!

Joe said...

Way to go on making a cute baby, Kelly. I'm impressed.

Danika said...

So dang adorable...almost makes me want another one!

I figured things were either really bad or really good since it was so quiet on your blog. I'm glad to hear it's all good. I am still planning to stop by sometime and drop off a gift and say hello and cuddle him! Maybe this weekend if you'll be in town...

Felisha said...

He is so cute! I love all the pictures and your captions. Priceless and funny! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old, time really does fly by! I am glad you are all doing well and take care!

Lynnae said...

He is super cute. I love the pics. Enjoy every moment...which I'm sure you are.

Jodie said...

So. Dang. Cute. I'd be spending all my time lovin' on him too!

KacieFlake said...

You better send him to mom and I right away. We need to see him. We'll mail him back when we're done, we promise. He is just too cute!

KacieFlake said...

I just showed Dad these and for the first picture of his big smile dad says, "man, he's going to be a yodeler". Who ever heard of a yodeling cowboy anyway?

The Pritchard Party said...

I love the MJ picture... I have 2 pictures of Hannah sleeping the EXACT same way, binky and everything :)

Randi said...

Haha, so cute. Love the bed bug picture.

Cicily said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute.

Rebecca said...

What sweet little one he is! I am so glad you are having so much fun with him! He is a cutie!

The Becker Bunch said...

HE IS ADORABLE!! Congratulations Kelly! They grow TOO fast, you just don't want to blink!!