Thursday 29 October 2009

What motherhood has done to me...

I have really been in touch with my inner-crafter lately. Here's what I've been working on:






Kai's room is decorated with sailboats. These will go above his crib.



This was one of our ward's Super Saturday crafts that I decided to do a little more rustic.



What's motherhood without a little baking? Here is some banana bread with chocolate chips that I wrapped up to give away.

(I would like to thank all those who have contributed to my success as a crafter. Kacie, for your constant inspiration. Meredith, for helping me realize there is a little crafter in all of us and Aunt Lynnae, for your tutoring. Thank you.)

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Cute stuff lady - can't wait to come over and see it hanging!

Lynnae said...

They turned out soooo cute. Great Job!!

Felisha said...

Cute, cute! I want/need to be more crafty!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What are you counting down? I love all your crafts. you are talented.

Danika said...

I'm glad Meredith is able to bring out the crafter in you. She was never able to be successful with me!

I miss Ray 3rd Super Saturday! Our ward isn't doing one this year...I'm really bummed.

Kristy said...

I wish you were closer to me, maybe your craftiness could rub off! On second thought, you keep going with it. I'll order some for you to make for me! Way cute!

~Love you

Macey said...

Adorable

KacieFlake said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your footnote! I just have to say that if I had a blog post titled "what motherhood has done to me..." it would not feature happy pictures of sailboats and stars.
Also, you are really popular - look at all of your commenters!