Tuesday 3 November 2009

You got free candy...I got FREE CHIPOTLE!

For Halloween this year, we dressed up like mexican food. Why, may you ask? If you dress up like a burrito, Chipotle will give you a free burrito. We decided to push our luck and dress Kai up like the bag of chips to see if we could also get free chips and guacamole. Worked like a charm! (I guess it didn't hurt that his good looks were wooing each and every employee.)





Dave made all of the costumes. So many hidden talents in this man!



Pleat for ease of movement. (He thought of everything.)




Truthfully, I've never liked HALLOWEEN. However, now that I have a darling child to dress up...things may begin to change.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

This outfit says "YES!" to me, only lacking a belt and a feather boa! I like how the foil is nice and short... ;D

Meredith said...

You guys were fantastic. I cannot stand it. Katrina, I wore a feather boa and saw them Halloween night. I should have thrown the purple boa around one of them!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Fellow Blogger :)

I am trying to win a stroller and I need your votes! Can you help me?
All you have to do is click on the link:

http://www.classymommy.com/giveaway_new/contest2/vote.php?contest=mutsy_transporter&name=Heidi

Find my name (Heidi Joncas) and vote!

Then spread the word! Blog it, tweet it, forward it and facebook it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Heidi


PS

I love Chipotle. Next year we are going to be burro at our house!

Evon said...

Oh my gosh I just want to eat him up...Kai that is...not David!