Monday 9 November 2009

What would you pay?

My new favorite hobby is "COUPONING". You may be thinking that isn't a verb. Well my friends, yes it is.



I paid about 11 bucks for all of these items. Usually the diapers and foundation are that much EACH!



Guess how much I paid for all of these items?


I paid nothing! Seriously! They weren't a gift and I didn't steal them! He he. I used several coupons (including a big one for TRANSFERRING A PRESCRIPTION. If you take any medication, you really have to use these! I also used the Extra Bucks program.) I actually walked away with 1.26 left on the gift card I got for the medication transfer. So I was paid a dollar to buy all of these!!!!

So much fun! I love it!

4 comments:

Macey said...

I love it! I have just about everything in Picutre #1 from this past week too. Way to go!

Danika said...

Great job! I am a couponer too. It's addicting and a fun challenge.

Meredith said...

Amazing girl!

Evon said...

You are amazing!