Monday 23 June 2008

Family in Town

Last weekend, we had some company. My mom, Kacie and Derek came to visit. The highlights of the festivities were rock climbing, seeing the sights of down town (capital building, shopping, guys playing chess), red rocks amphlitheater, the butterfly pavilion, and more shopping.


Out shopping at the 16th street mall in downtown. We rode the light rail (which I call the monorail) there and back.



These are built in chess table in the middle of the walk way in down town. See the guy in the bandana, I beat him 3-0.



Rock'n and Jam'n!





David's inverted bouldering. Whoa!

4 comments:

Vudochki said...

You're making me miss home! Isn't Denver so much fun? You need to go up to Breckenridge and ride the slides. WAY fun! ~Jessica

Kelly said...

Too fun! Kelly, I love your blog! Looks like your trip was awesome!

KacieFlake said...

Cute pictures! That was so much fun, I'm so glad that we could come. Love you like a sister!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Kelly~
It is Heidi (Merrill). I just came across your blog. You look like you are having a great time. I am jealous of you living in Colorado. I love it there.