Thursday 14 August 2008

Blast from the Past



Ever wondered what Dave looked like as a university freshman? What were his hobbies? How did he style his "oh-so-free" long hair? Check out his video link shown to us by a friend from NAU. It's a video made about the cultural highlights of Northern Arizona University and features our friend David at the NAU Salsa Club.

http://www.cal.nau.edu/languages/materials/PromoVideo.mov



I love that I married a man who loves to dance and is actually good at it.

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love his hair! That was kind of a dorky movie. But it made me laugh. Yay for Arizona!

Ben and Dena said...

Awesome! He looks so young in that! Isn't it fun to have those movies of your honey before he was yours?

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Sweet hair!!! It makes me want to dance!