Monday 11 August 2008

James Taylor Fans Unite!




How sweet it is! My mom and I went to our first concert together last week. We have similar taste in music and James Taylor is one of our favorites. He played at the Red Rocks Amphlitheater, which is one of the most amazing concert venues on the planet.




My favorite part of the evening was when I got sloshed...yeah, you read it right. It all started when a girl next to me sat her beer on the level behind us. Someone walking by kicked it over and it splashed all over me. I really felt that the all night beer smell made my concert experience complete. I haven't been to a show since I saw U2 several years ago, forgot how much fun a live event is. Rock on!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Ooooh, one of the very few concerts I have ever been to was a JT concert, and I LOVED every second of it (although it was on a date with a guy who was a little over-friendly if you get my drift). I'm glad you loved it, too!! James Taylor Rocks! :)

logan t. daly said...

oh ya that's me and the Mrs. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello!! Kelly, I love ya!! I miss hanging out with you and your funny personality! Anyway, love your blog! Oh yeah, if you want to add us to your blog, go ahead, i wont be offended ;)

Cicily said...

JT is one of my all time favorites and I love how he tells stories while he does his shows. I also love the red rocks, that is so amazing. I'm a bit jealous. Lucky!

Ben and Dena said...

Oh my gosh- i bet that was SO cool. We love James Taylor as well! Isn't red rocks the coolest! I love that place! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!