Saturday 2 August 2008

Working on my SHORT game...

So here's the deal. We went to a "Fun Center" last week with our friends Randi and Aaron. We played miniature golf and then bowled. They probably had the coolest bowling alley I've even seen. I really hate to brag about who won, so just check out this clip for yourself.

(Video soon to come.)

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I think Dave thought high score wins. All I know is, my dad must be so proud.






Dave love when I make him pose for cheesy shots. Apparently Aaron doesn't mind.



After golf and blowing, we played around in the arcade. This is me trying to pretend like I know how to skateboard.



Randi rocked the house on this game. Just look at her concentration.



All in all, the girls kicked butt! (Notice I've said nothing about the bowling scores.)

4 comments:

Cicily said...

Looks boring, come home :)

Vudochki said...

So, I'm curious. You told us that you did awesome at bowling. How'd you do at mini gold? :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

i love it when the girls win!

forget laundry said...

you are just sweet kelly. I really appreciate all the love and attention you have given to my kids (and me) this summer. we love you and will miss you.