Tuesday 14 April 2009

Mama taught me well...



For those of you who know us Thompson girls, you know we love to SHOP. What you may not know is that we like to SAVE even more. I think it comes from my mothers experience owning a retail clothing store and ordering the clothes at cost. She knows how much things really cost and won't pay more. WELL, I got a great coupon from New York and Co. the other day - spend $15, save $15. The best kind of coupon is when you get something for free! Well, come to find out, everything that was on sale was $14.95, so it didn't qualify. They think they are so tricky. But I've got them figured out. I found the little tin of mints on the counter and added that to my purchase. So, I got a super cute pair of sandals and some delish tangerine mints - all for 61 cents. And that's the way it's done...boom baby.

Side Note - You may be wondering why I got shoes at New York and Co. instead of a cute sweater or something. Well, may I remind you I am 36 weeks pregnant. Yeah, now you get it.

3 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

Kelly! How are you? I stumbled across your blog! You're as cute as ever! :0 Hope you aren't freaking out and is like who is this chick LOL :) Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog!

Randi said...

Haha, "boom baby." I love the comments you make and I can actually hear you saying them in my head.

I'm so excited to spend time together this summer with all the new babies!

The Pritchard Party said...

HAHA! I was wondering what you would've bought there. That's like my FAVORITE store. But seriously... GOOD BARGAINING! I'm proud!