Friday 3 April 2009

"Look at me from the side, do I look bigger to you?"

Ah, the infamous quote from the Genie on Aladdin. It has become one of our favorite lines. Whelp, I have 5 weeks and counting. I can't even believe it. Dave and I wanted to take a "babymoon" to San Diego, but he ended up having to work. However my mom, dad and sister were already in Palm Springs, so I just joined them for 2 days. It is so fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister.




My amazing stunt of balancing my Red Mango shake on my belly.



Newport Beach. We can't make it there without having a TK Burger. Delish.



An homage to Kai...his name in Hawaiian means "sea". Then again, to the Scandavians it means "keeper of the keys". And to the Navajo it is "willow tree". Nevermind. But I really could go on...

12 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Oh my gosh you are adorable! That is so fun that your sister is pregnant too. And Kendra. Man, a whole pregnant family. I like. :-)

Randi said...

haha. I love that movie! You girls look so cute!!

Erin said...

Oh my cuteness!!! The shake on the belly picture is a keeper. Hey, how about visiting Kyle and Kaia before you have your baby? Road trip! Road trip!

Danika said...

I refuse to tell you that you are cute. I HATED people telling me that when I felt like a beached whale! Glad you got to go to CA. Newport Beach is awesome - I was born there and grew up in Huntington Beach. I know, I know...a rough life...but someone has to do it! :)

Kisha Atkin said...

There is nothing better than being on the beach when you're prego. Love the photos! Chris and I took a 'babymoon' to San Diego for a week just before James was born. Sea World baby, its the best. I bought a pair of comfy crocs and i was good to go. Long walks on the beach wore me out but were totally worth it. I tell ya, it was the best sleep i got while i was pregnant! Keep hanging, that little baby will be here before you know it! Congrats again.

Felisha said...

I can't believe you only have 5 more weeks, you are so tiny! It is so cute! I love having that prego belly! Good luck with the rest and enjoy it all! :)

James said...

You are a super cute (sorry Danika, but it's true) prego.

Ben and Dena said...

Seriously, I'm so excited for you guys! LOVE the belly!

Micah and Aaron said...

You look so cute!!! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left!!! The last month was the hardest for me, but it sure does fly by!!!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Oh my heavens! I have barely seen any belly pictures!!!!!!!!! Now you are almost done! So cute, you look tiny, what have you gained like 20 pounds!!! If so,... I hate you:) But a hate with love, you know that of course!

Julie said...

How fun to be prego with your sister!! Not sure that will happen with me and my sis's - but maybe - lol! You two seriously are sooo cute!!

Macey said...

Kel, you are so cute! I miss seeing you. Glad you are doing well. Too bad about the diabetes though. I am still waiting for you to email me. Have a good one!
macjamin (at) gamil