Thursday 30 April 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers...

Hey there blog friends. Hope everybody is doing well! We are doing great, except Dave self diagnosed himself with Swine Flu because he woke up a sore throat. Sheesh. I'm still feeling pretty good. Just over a week left to go and so far, nothing. No contractions, no dialation. Frankly, I'm not in that much of a hurry. I think I'm fairly in touch with reality as far as the fact that these will be my last days of a quiet house and a full nights sleep for, say, forever. So, I'm trying to enjoy it all. Each stage. (When I say full nights sleep I am obviously including at least one bathroom trip between 12:00 and 2:00 and at least, but not limited to 6 readjustments of the pillow between my legs.)

My fabulous Young Women threw me a surprise baby shower. It was such a blast! Here is our Mia Maid group:



Is my belly really that big? Didn't realize until I saw the pictures. Times like these I wish I had PhotoShop.



I just love all of the girls and leaders in Young Womens! Thank you so much!



Darling decorations done for the family baby shower.





Dave's family is so good to me! I'm so lucky to have them! Plus my sister created the cutest games! She totally has the dominant craft gene.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

You know, I was photographing from a fabulous angle - thus capturing your adorable belly in all its glory!

Felisha said...

Your belly is so cute and tiny! I mean really, it isn't big at all! I can't believe it is so close, 1 week away. Yah! Enjoy the peace and quiet and relaxing time by yourself. So exciting, good luck with everything. Delivery and afterwards! You will do AWESOME!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Is my belly really that big!!!!! You are so funny,it's tiny. How much have you gained, like 20 pounds, piece of cake, my belly would eat your belly!! :)

KacieFlake said...

Oh your belly so does not look big in this picture, nor is it in real life but I did have a similar experience. Mrs. Peterson had been taking pictures and made me a photo album of my student teaching and I thought whoa! I'm pregnant. No wonder why the students are telling me that "it looks like my water will break any second". But if you don't want to barf then don't look at McKelle's pictures...she's is like 31 weeks and looks like me before I got pregnant.

The Pritchard Party said...

Oh Kelly, your belly is not that big!! I actually think it looks pretty small for where you're at!

And yes, enjoy sleep while you can. Newborns are wonderful and you will adore Kai, but it brings on a whole new world of fatigue :).

Good luck to you! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and to meet sweet little Kai in a few weeks!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Kelly you look so cute. Wow, your baby is almost here, how exciting for you guys!!